100% full Not resolved
3.0

I was taken in with an advert for the sale of surplus stock of Ray ban glasses at reduced prices. The website looked genuine and was branded up as the Ray ban shop.

I ordered a pair of RB3119 with Green lenses and gold frames. I received a pair of RB3059 with gun metal frames. When I complained they said they would not exchange and would refund my money within 30 days. Now I have tried to contact them and look on their website, the addresses are no longer available.

sales@mirrorqualityshop.com

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Range.

Had an Experience with Mirrorqualityshop?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Cohens Fashion Optical - Fraudulent Refund Policy and No Prescription AGAIN Cohens Fashion Optical "WARNINGS & ILLEGAL PRACTICES! 1. All of Cohen's Fashion Optical stores DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS. Once you provide them w/ payment, you cannot get your money back. 2. This particular..." Read more Starkey Hearing Technologies Series S Hearing Aids Review Starkey Hearing Technologies "My sister and I have very severe hearing loss, we used your hearing aids for many many years, almost a year ago we got your newest supposingly your best digital..." Read more How I Learned to Work With My Audibel Hearing Aids Audibel "I have been wearing top-of-the-line Audibel hearing aids for over five years, and have upgraded once during that time. I have gone from total unawareness that I had a hearing..." Read more Hakim Optical - Disaster Hakim Optical "Went in the store expecting to find a huge selection of glasses, and you do, but the prescription/ sunglasses are everywhere on the shelves, tables its such a mess. You..." Read more Atlanta Gas Light - Horrible customer service and even worse technicians. Atlanta Gas Light "As a gas south customer in Georgia for over 30 years, i requested my gas service to be suspended while I was at my vacation home in another state. Of..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more