3.0

I was taken in with an advert for the sale of surplus stock of Ray ban glasses at reduced prices. The website looked genuine and was branded up as the Ray ban shop.

I ordered a pair of RB3119 with Green lenses and gold frames. I received a pair of RB3059 with gun metal frames. When I complained they said they would not exchange and would refund my money within 30 days. Now I have tried to contact them and look on their website, the addresses are no longer available.

sales@mirrorqualityshop.com

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $60. option911 is overall dissatisfied with Mirrorqualityshop and uploaded a picture. the best about ray ban olympian sunglasses from Mirrorqualityshop was range. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Mirrorqualityshop to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mirrorqualityshop?

Comments